• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Date: December 1969???

Anybody else been having interesting date pproblems since the ota? I opened my calendar today in month view and it defaulted to December 1969. I then noticed a couple of emails that I received yesterday on the native email app that were date stamped 12/31/1969. I never noticed this before the update. I am completely stock, received the update ota and I have the box checked to get time/date settings over network.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

since I don't have my phone pulling the date/time from the network I run into this when I do a battery pull.
I just check and uncheck it over again and good to go.

Yep, what you do probably results in the time/date syncing just that one time and really, that's all you need. I mean what's the worst that could happen, you lose or gain a fraction of a millisecond a week? :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones