• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root DD10 Released

Perfect!!! Merely saving it to the desktop didn't work. Thanks loads.
This may not be the right place, but I'm going to ask it anyhow.
In Helix Launcher, how do you select which of the 5 pages you want to be the home page? And what's so special about live wallpaper? I like having the 4 icons at the bottom of each page. But that's the only benefit I can see over PandaHome.

As far as I can tell, the one in the middle is the home page. If you have your pages all set up and add a page, it could cause the one that you used to call home to longer be home, which means you would have to set it up again. Live wall paper is just for appearance. At first I had no interest in it, but I've been running it for the last couple days, and I like it.

Upvote 0
As far as I can tell, the one in the middle is the home page. If you have your pages all set up and add a page, it could cause the one that you used to call home to longer be home, which means you would have to set it up again. Live wall paper is just for appearance. At first I had no interest in it, but I've been running it for the last couple days, and I like it.
PandaHome here I come. It's silly to have to redo the whole damn phone to change a home page!!!!

Upvote 0
If you add more pages, your screens won't mysteriously go blank. Your main home screen would just change, probably to a blank one. Which you'd just have to drag existing icons over there. You'd have to do the exact same thing with Panda.
No I wouldn't--In Panda home I can select which of the screens I want as home without moving a single icon (once I have it set up).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones