• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DDMS not working under Win7 64bit

Well it is actually more windows related problem I believe. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit version and I can't get DDMS to work. The 0.5sec popup says that it can't find the JAVA. It is searching for it in C:/Program Files/Java, mine is/was installed in Program Files (x86). I reinstalled JAVA installing it to program files, but the problem hasn't fixed. Any ideas? Is there a way to run ddms under 64 bit operating system?

Well it is actually more windows related problem I believe. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit version and I can't get DDMS to work. The 0.5sec popup says that it can't find the JAVA. It is searching for it in C:/Program Files/Java, mine is/was installed in Program Files (x86). I reinstalled JAVA installing it to program files, but the problem hasn't fixed. Any ideas? Is there a way to run ddms under 64 bit operating system?
Beuler Beuler?????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones