• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dear Zeus! Where in the world are Galaxy S'?

Just had the shipment date pushed back to June 14th and the guy couldn't give me a straight answer if that was definitive or not. Anyone else manage to buy this phone in the UK?

Apparently Play.com are still getting them in stock on thursday but i have ordered from Clove.co.uk and they are saying the week commencing the 14th and i payed for next day delivery of course :D so i am expecting it on Tuesday the 15th :)

If they push it back another week i will go crazy :p lol

Upvote 0
Yea, Handtec said the same thing to me. Said the 7th and now they pushed it to the 14th.

But when I look at the Amazon Germany site, it's saying the 25th of June. It scares because I think Amazon is a bit more reputable and would have a more concrete shipping date.

It would be funny because it would be a day after the iPhone 4 releases.

Upvote 0
Yea, Handtec said the same thing to me. Said the 7th and now they pushed it to the 14th.

But when I look at the Amazon Germany site, it's saying the 25th of June. It scares because I think Amazon is a bit more reputable and would have a more concrete shipping date.

It would be funny because it would be a day after the iPhone 4 releases.

Ahh don't say that lolol i can't wait any longer than i've got to now hehe plus i don't really want to order from anywhere else because Clove are adding a 8GB Card to the package so that would be 16GB with that 8GB internal memory.

Upvote 0
Apparently Play.com are still getting them in stock on thursday but i have ordered from Clove.co.uk and they are saying the week commencing the 14th and i payed for next day delivery of course :D so i am expecting it on Tuesday the 15th :)

If they push it back another week i will go crazy :p lol

Play.com are the only people who have not altered their date.

Even when Expansys and Clove were advising 1st June, Play stuck to 10th June. When Expansys pushed back to 17th June and Clove to 14th June, Play.com stuck with 10th June.

I hope that's accurate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones