• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Debrick samsung phone with debrick.img

Sadiq3210

Lurker
Jun 19, 2017
My Phone is bricked (can't power up, can't enter download mode, no bootloop, nothing).
After googling only hope is

booting through Debrick img via sdcard
JTAG
I can't find debrick.img for my phone (s3 mini gt-i8200).
If someone can make debrick.img please make it and share its link. Method of making debrick.img can be found easily by googling.

If i use debrick.img of other phone like samsung galaxy s3, will it work?

Hi! I assume you didn't get any answer and you haven't found the debrick.img, right? I'm also looking for it but given the little interest developers show to this particular device of ours (S3 mini GT-I8200) I'm about to become one myself, at least I'm gonna try my best at making the damn debrick.img. My phone is soft bricked also, it gets stuck on the samsung logo forever and doesn't load download mode and even less recovery mode so I'm pretty much stuck and with nothing else to do unless someone really helps (I'm a total noob and have no idea of what I'm doing). By the info I managed to gather through the course of 4 days I *think* I can make download mode work to be able to flash my custom rom with ODIN but honestly, I don't know if that's true at all. If anyone has any light to shed here I'm gonna need it because my journey into resuscitating my brick begins now! Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi! I assume you didn't get any answer and you haven't found the debrick.img, right? I'm also looking for it but given the little interest developers show to this particular device of ours (S3 mini GT-I8200) I'm about to become one myself, at least I'm gonna try my best at making the damn debrick.img. My phone is soft bricked also, it gets stuck on the samsung logo forever and doesn't load download mode and even less recovery mode so I'm pretty much stuck and with nothing else to do unless someone really helps (I'm a total noob and have no idea of what I'm doing). By the info I managed to gather through the course of 4 days I *think* I can make download mode work to be able to flash my custom rom with ODIN but honestly, I don't know if that's true at all. If anyone has any light to shed here I'm gonna need it because my journey into resuscitating my brick begins now! Thanks

Any progress on your mission?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones