• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Delete a notification schedule??

My phone is a rooted google Pixel 7 Pro running Android 13. As I had previously reported, when Flip-to-Shhh in enabled, when the phone is flipped and this feature stops it from ringing, it also turns on ‘Do not Disturb’. That this happens is beyond idiotic, but I think I found the cause.

In Settings -> Notifications -> General / Do not disturb -> General / Schedules there is a Flip to Shh setting. I figure that turning this off would disable the turning on of ‘Do not Disturb’. However, despite my having disabled this schedule, it turned itself back on – incredible.

So my question is this: How on earth can I delete this schedule?

Good question, not sure. Can you please tell me how to find out? Note that I did basically nothing other then provide myself wit root access.
ok so no custom rom. you would know if you flashed a custom rom or not. there is a process to it. and you need a custom recovery to do it.

have you tried a simple reboot?

and maybe you might want to give lineage os a try. its a great aosp rom.....basically no google stuff added. its pure android. if you want google stuff you can flash a Gapp file to get all of google services. if you do not want it, you don't have to. just keep in mind that there will be no play store if you do. but you don;t really need it as there are plenty of good apk sites instead of using the play store to get your apps.....its just a thought.

read this:

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones