• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Delete photos from instant upload

Found this on another forum...it worked! I was so nervous I was going to lose pics on sd card but they were fine

Those are located on the Cloud. You will need to figure which Cloud service it is and stop it syncing. Once this is done go into Settings/Application manager, move over to the right and then down to the Gallery. Tap the Gallery listing and Clear cache, Clear date and force stop. Go back and open the Gallery and they should be gone.

Upvote 0
Just to add to the mix lol.I had this problem at first as everything was uploading to picasa which was good for me but I didn't want every single picture as some come out rubish. You cant delete them through the phone only on the PC with Picasa.But I downloaded Picasa tool and you can manage everything from in that app through the phone including deleting and creating folders. Very simple to use.Hope this helps some of you

Upvote 0
Ok kinda confused here I have a Verizon GS3 went into G+ deleted pics yet still have various folders in phones gallery? Also another folder opened as camera so now I have 2? Here's a screenshot appreciate feedback.
Screenshot_2012-10-30-11-08-53.png

In order to assist you with your photos problem, can you post more pics of the girl in the Messaging folder? Thanks!

LULZ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones