• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleted cache

Deleting the cache shouldn't wipe your game progress. Are you sure that's all you did?

If you tell us what game someone may know more (if we don't know what game we can't know what files).

But my guess is that you are out of luck - restoring files is doable if the volume they are on can be mounted on a computer as USB mass storage, not otherwise. In practice that usually means stuff on a removable sd card can be and stuff on the device itself cannot.

Upvote 0
I was playing Ice age

After looking more detailed I found that Tab restored on factory reseet. So it not fy fault.

I also try to find "last_log" file in cache/recovery directory, but I cant find any.

I know that here is very small option that I can get back thisa data, but if anyone knows if this is possible, please help me

Upvote 0
You did a factory reset? OK, that wipes everything, so explains the data loss.

If you have an external backup, such as if you enabled the option to let Google back your device up, you may have a chance. If you didn't then it's not good: unless the game data were saved in a usb mass storage mountable partition (does the Z tablet let you mount your tablet's storage that way?) you'd probably need professional forensic tools to do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones