1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Deleted playstore by accident! HALP

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cheluz245, Aug 16, 2012.

1. cheluz245

cheluz245 Well-Known Member

I accidentaly deleted Playstore. I was trying to uninstall updates because I kept getting error 110 when installing apps.
    Now I can't do install apks because I can't install file explorers to get to them.

Flashed Gapps through CWM, got PlayStore back, still getting that "Unknown error code during application install -110" when updating or installing apps.
    Wiped cache and data to no avail.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert

I'm not sure how to help you out with the 110 error. But I see the esteem listed in your devices list. Do you also have the Optimus M+? This is the forum for the M+. You are sure to get better help for your phone on the Esteem forums, especially since you are rooted and have a custom ROM on it.

3. cheluz245

LOL. :eek: Yeah, I just got the Optimus M+ as a demo phone for my store. My main phone is the Esteem.
    OM+ is rooted with CWM. Wishing a rom was out for this thing. Pretty sweet phone.

4. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert

Yeah, I like the M+ a lot. I wish you the best of luck with your Esteem.

5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

cheluz245 likes this.
  6. cheluz245

Thanks man. I'll give that a shot. I'll keep you posted on the results

7. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Android Enthusiast

if you deleted playstore just flash Gapps. :p then market will update back to playstore. :)

8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

There is no rom.....he is running stock.

9. cheluz245

I ran the unbrick method for OM+ and it worked. Playstore is back, apps downloading, everything is back to normal. Thank you all for your support.

10. cheluz245

LG Optimus M Plus Forum

The LG Optimus M Plus release date was April 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2012
Release Date
Reviews