• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Deleted playstore by accident! HALP

cheluz245

Mar 31, 2011
Los Angeles
I accidentaly deleted Playstore. I was trying to uninstall updates because I kept getting error 110 when installing apps.
Now I can't do install apks because I can't install file explorers to get to them.

Flashed Gapps through CWM, got PlayStore back, still getting that "Unknown error code during application install -110" when updating or installing apps.
Wiped cache and data to no avail.

Any ideas?

I accidentaly deleted Playstore. I was trying to uninstall updates because I kept getting error 110 when installing apps.
Now I can't do install apks because I can't install file explorers to get to them.

Flashed Gapps through CWM, got PlayStore back, still getting that "Unknown error code during application install -110" when updating or installing apps.
Wiped cache and data to no avail.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure how to help you out with the 110 error. But I see the esteem listed in your devices list. Do you also have the Optimus M+? This is the forum for the M+. You are sure to get better help for your phone on the Esteem forums, especially since you are rooted and have a custom ROM on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones