• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dell streak 5

Otissa71

Lurker
Sep 12, 2011
Hi, I just received my new dell streak 5 and I was just wondering how do you remove the icons on the screens? And it would let me add another gmail account either?? I'm sure there are post that have these questions but I just to put the questions out there just in case someone can help me quicker?? thanks :p

Welcome to Android Forums, Otissa!

Removing icons is easy. touch and hold your finger ont he icon without moving it for 2 seconds or more (long-press) and you should see a small trash can pop up on either the top or bottom of your screen (depending on the launcher Dell uses). Without lifting your finger, drag the icon to the trash can.

You can have as many gmail accounts as you like, but only one primary account. To add secondary accounts, open the gmail app and press menu>accounts and you should see the option to add accounts there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones