• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Desire HD - Charger issues - Please Help!

Hi

I've just recieved my first HTC and I'm having major problems! I'm usually really good at phones but for the life of me I can't work out the charger.

I get the connecting it together - but my adapter for plug sockets has a plastic inner circle that prevents me from inserting the rest of the charger. Any help would be amazing?!! It's a work phone and I'm new to the company and embarassed to ask for help!

Do you mean you can't connect the two halves of the plug?

On the USB half, you need to line up the two spokes that stick out from the circle with the holes in the plug socket half (It will only fit in one orientation). Then, once you've slotted them together, rotate the USB part by 90 degrees and it should click in place. Then plug it into a socket, plug in your USB cable and phone and you're done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones