• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire on 3 no skype calls to UK?

Hi,
I downloaded the 3 version of skype from their website. It works ok but stops me from calling skype calls in the uk. Silly really because the skype phone and the nokia 5800 gave me free uk skype calls. International calls are fine.

Does anyone know how to get free skype to skype calls in the uk on a htc desire using 3 mobile sim???
I looked at I skoot which 3 use on the handsets but I cant find a version for the desire.

Calling all desire 3 customers....

Thanks
Mat:)

If your trying to use Skype out credit for UK calls to landline or mobile then 3 Skype does not work, Dl nimbuzz and you will be able to do it over 3g or WiFi. Use 3 Skype over 3g to phone Skype to Skype calls and not eat up your data allowance when away from a WiFi network :) hope that clears things up.

Reactions: matluz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones