1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Desire Z or Desire HD

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Menddles, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Menddles

Menddles Guest

Hey, I'm due for an upgrade soon and with the announcement of the HD and Z I have a very hard choice. ATM I have a HTC Hero and with 2.1 it's become sluggish with some apps like Handcent and the camera, this is what I think might happen with the Desire Z when 3.0 comes out. But it has a physical keyboard which is what I've always wanted on a phone because when typing a text message in landscape on the Hero, the whole screen gets taken up by the keyboard with no text to refer to. And a touchscreen keyboard does get on my nerves. So thee question; Do I go for the power of the HD that will cope with anything I'll be able to throw at it but slightly annoying touch keyboard or the Z with the physical keyboard but less cpu and ram!?

Advertisement

2. akaJAY7

akaJAY7 New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Also interested to see any replies to this as I'm in exactly the same boat.

3. amin7

amin7 Member

May 19, 2010
    i'll go for whichever can accomodate larger/extended battery. Unibody HD can not accept larger battery if needed. So no Desire HD for me

Tags: