• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire Z or Desire HD

M

Menddles

Hey, I'm due for an upgrade soon and with the announcement of the HD and Z I have a very hard choice. ATM I have a HTC Hero and with 2.1 it's become sluggish with some apps like Handcent and the camera, this is what I think might happen with the Desire Z when 3.0 comes out. But it has a physical keyboard which is what I've always wanted on a phone because when typing a text message in landscape on the Hero, the whole screen gets taken up by the keyboard with no text to refer to. And a touchscreen keyboard does get on my nerves. So thee question; Do I go for the power of the HD that will cope with anything I'll be able to throw at it but slightly annoying touch keyboard or the Z with the physical keyboard but less cpu and ram!?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones