• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Detailed guide to spotting undercover COPS while driving...

This one is for Snow and it's my last one:
1:12 creeped me the hell out.
MOST of this is uncalled for, like choking, setting a dog on a subdued perp, and beating a man who just crashed and flew out the window - but cops do have to use force sometimes, so we don't always know the context.
YouTube - COPS GONE WILD - The Ultimate Scumbag Edition

Also, seems like this video is rooted in NWO bullshit, but let's not touch that topic at all.
N

Upvote 0
I'm 31 years old, and in my lifetime have never had a positive, direct experience with the Police. Ever.

I grew up in the suburbs in Oregon before moving to Australia, and grew up living under a completely corrupt police force- it was proved in court that the police force regularly pulled over attractive females (sometimes outside their jurisdiction) on bogus charges, and offered an "out" from the ticket/charge in exchange for sexual acts. They took bribes, planted evidence, and threatened those who tried to stand up against them. My own Mother was abused by her second husband, and it took the police over an hour to make to our house. Why? We proved that the nearest officers were asleep in their car.

I know rationally and intellectually that the vast majority of police are dedicated to public safety and protection, but the sight of a police car (or suspected undercover car) skyrockets my blood pressure, makes my palms sweaty. I often have to pull over and do a few deep breaths.

Although police cars in Australia are not exactly like the UC cars in the States, it's good to see a guide like this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones