• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disabling Flickr Notifications?

Holden McNeil

Dec 7, 2009
I picked up an Eris this weekend and I'm loving it! This is my first "smartphone" so I'm pretty pumped! I recently setup a link to my Flickr account and keep getting notifications everytime one of my contacts posts something to their account (can get overwhelming quickly). I tried looking for a way in-phone and on Flickr to disable the notifications but haven't found a solution so far. Anyone have an idea on how to disable/modify Flickr notifications?

Thanks!

I picked up an Eris this weekend and I'm loving it! This is my first "smartphone" so I'm pretty pumped! I recently setup a link to my Flickr account and keep getting notifications everytime one of my contacts posts something to their account (can get overwhelming quickly). I tried looking for a way in-phone and on Flickr to disable the notifications but haven't found a solution so far. Anyone have an idea on how to disable/modify Flickr notifications?

Thanks!

I dont have a Flickr account, but you could try this: Menu > Settings > Social Network > Menu > Account Settings > Flickr. Then un-check the Update notifications automatically box.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones