• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
As someone who has been closely following the android phone releases for the past few months, I will say that the last few high profile android phones were all made by HTC who seem to have significant trouble putting out a device with adequate call quality, signal strength, and battery life.

So, yes, when you have a device with this number of different features, someone will find something to nitpick, but I think that Motorola has much better build and quality control, and this one will ultimately be a winner.

Upvote 0
Every phone and every network is based on an individual opinion. If one doesn't like Verizon, there will be complaints. If one doesn't like the placement of hardware buttons, there will be complaints.

There is no universal phone that reigns supreme as "THE" phone to get. If there were, we would ALL be getting that one phone! Lots of phone offer great features. It's up to each individual consumer to pick the phone they want. Some like slide out keyboards. Some don't. Some like high quality cameras on their phones. Some don't.

Every phone will offer wins as well as opportunities. This is where the next product will pick up and improve on just as every business and every product has done in the past. Otherwise, I'd have my phone from 5 years ago :p

Upvote 0
All smart phones have some flaw more some than others. I have had every android device that verizon has and the x and the incredible have been the best . I now prefer the X over the Dinc for several reasons but both are nice devices. There are so many varibles to liking a phone and it really comes down to personal preference and needs.

Upvote 0
... unresponsive screen
needs a bigger battery
looks awful in direct sunlight My X looks amazing in sunlight so much better then my inc
slow charging mine charges really fast actually
buttons are flimsy agree buttons could be made a little better
case feels cheap its all metal and it feels cheap? dont know about that one
too heavy
too big why get it if its to big? there are smaller phones out there
...too much :rolleyes:

Yeah well alot of these you could clearly see before buying it( size, weight, buttons)

Upvote 0
Agreed. After the froyo update for this and the inc, the only difference will be the inc is smaller. Then why get the bigger screen if the inc is identical in almost every feature accept its smaller?

I wouldnt say its identical you can check out the benchmarks and see the X blows the inc out of the water and will be the same once froyo is out. Not to mention the fact you dont have to wait 3 months to get an X

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones