• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Docks (How to find/get one?)

I got impatient waiting to get a MM Dock that works with a case and has a built in charger, sooooo...

I said to heck with it, grabbed a sheet of aluminum, walked over to my bend/cutter.. and after drilling a hole for the magnet, milling a slot for the mico USB to be glued in ... AND then powder coating it Silver Vein Metallic I ended up with this :)

If you look close you can see the built in micro USB connector in the brighter pics and the charge LED on it the darker pic. Will work until I buy something better when they are available.

Pretty slick dude!

Upvote 0
I found that there is 5 in 1 chargers at cheap price ($7.98) in ebay for Droid Eris.

USB CABLE+CAR+WALL HOME AC CHARGER for HTC?DROID?ERIS? - eBay (item 370297042623 end time Dec-25-09 20:25:22 PST)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones