• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Docomo Galaxy Nexus SC-04D Rasta Banana Screen Protector: Review

Mahou86

Lurker
Feb 7, 2012
Hi guys,

Just wrote up a review for this screen protector available in Japan for the Galaxy Nexus.

sp.jpg

Okay, so here is the deal. I have never been a big fan of screen protectors. I have never used or really needed one up til about a week ago when I went to sell my iPhone 4, and noticed a small microscopic scratch that had some how gotten there without me noticing. Because I usually sell electronics after I finish with them, having them in the best possible condition is important, so I decided to experiment with the idea of using a screen protector. My first attempt was with the PS Vita, using a Sony brand protector. Got a 100% perfect apply and the thing is pretty much unnoticeable. It is like it isnt there, which is awesome.

Attempt no. 2 comes with my brand new Galaxy Nexus. I know I probably don

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones