• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anybody know what day it is?

Ugh Ohhh.

Guess what day it is. Guess. What. Day. It. Is. Anybody know what day it is?

GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube

(Yeah, I KNOW it's off topic. All the sub fora here I watch are dead today. So sue me. :D PS; Shirley you have someone who needs the camel ringtone. GEICO | GEICO Ringtones ~ Download free ringtones to your phone And, for the record, I actually despise GEICO.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

No no no my friend... ;)

You are so very miss informed! :)

The date today is 10 875 AD... :D

And yes!!

The roaches are in charge!

:evil::evil::evil:

Mwhahahahahaaa!

>:-D

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
It's the day before Independance Day?

Because we celebrate the Fourth of July and it is known as Independence Day many people are under the impression that we gained our independence from Great Britain on July 4th, but this actually not true. The Declaration of Independence was adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, but it was not until after the American Revolution ended that we won our independence from Great Britain. - See more at: The True Date of Independence

Upvote 0
Ugh Ohhh.

Guess what day it is. Guess. What. Day. It. Is. Anybody know what day it is?

GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube

(Yeah, I KNOW it's off topic. All the sub fora here I watch are dead today. So sue me. :D PS; Shirley you have someone who needs the camel ringtone. GEICO | GEICO Ringtones ~ Download free ringtones to your phone And, for the record, I actually despise GEICO.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Thanks Bruce I needed a chuckle I didn't even know this commercial existed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones