• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone know about this wallpaper....:-(

raghav2005

Lurker
Jun 14, 2011
Does anyone know the name of this live wallpaper and the url to download the same.

I searched different places including market but could not get it

I heard on one of the youtube videos that its called "Water Live" , but all searches went in vain

Attachments

• c9a487_da81_14242-screen1.jpg
    c9a487_da81_14242-screen1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 167
  • google-nexus-one-launch_0021.jpg
    google-nexus-one-launch_0021.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 168
That's a stock live wallpaper called "Water" and should already come pre-installed on your phone.

I'm sorry, this is completely off topic but, your sig is f'n hilarious! And I am a soccer fan.

On topic: Yeah, that's a stock live wall but if you don't have it I'm pretty sure you can find it somewhere though probably not on the market.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much bro for the link to the LWP,i been searching it for couple of days and just couldnt find it,finding out that it only comes preinstalled in certain androids and then some xda forum members telling phone needs to be rooted for their provided apk to work was kinda disappointing but ur .apk worked like charm in the 1st go,i was like wow.So thank u again,i am gonna try and post the link to this page for anybody whose looking for this LWP,and trust me there are quite a few out there.Good day:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones