• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone know what this app is?

morningstar1

Lurker
Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone know what app this is notification may be from? It came up on my girlfriends phone and i'm becoming suspicious. It is the notification with the heart that seems to be in a parachute or radar or something. Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-164221_LINEaa.jpg
    Screenshot_20200420-164221_LINEaa.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 313
The problem with this is that there are literally millions of apps, the heart is a commonly-used symbol which can mean many things (there are a huge range of apps that use heart symbols, including obvious ones like health apps, the type of app you are worried about, but also to signify a "like" in many social media apps, and I've seen it used by message apps, radio stations, and sometimes just because the app developer likes the heart symbol or thinks it sets a nice image for their app or company even though it's nothing to do with the function). And it's almost impossible to search for these images. So unless you are very lucky and someone happens to have that same particular app the chances of anyone being able to identify it are very slim.

To me that looks like a fan rather than a radar sweep, but I don't know whether that will help you.

To be honest, your best bet is probably to ask her.

Upvote 0
The problem with this is that there are literally millions of apps, the heart is a commonly-used symbol which can mean many things (there are a huge range of apps that use heart symbols, including obvious ones like health apps, the type of app you are worried about, but also to signify a "like" in many social media apps, and I've seen it used by message apps, radio stations, and sometimes just because the app developer likes the heart symbol or thinks it sets a nice image for their app or company even though it's nothing to do with the function). And it's almost impossible to search for these images. So unless you are very lucky and someone happens to have that same particular app the chances of anyone being able to identify it are very slim.

To me that looks like a fan rather than a radar sweep, but I don't know whether that will help you.

To be honest, your best bet is probably to ask her.

I agree but thought I'd give this a shot first but yeah, I agree with all of the above. Thank you though!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones