• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Does anyone make a case for the Eris that has a standup leg like the EVO has?

0325-HTC-EVO-4G_full_380.jpg

htc-evo-4g-sprint-hands-on-171.jpg

Long before the EVO came out I had already been wishing my Eris had something like this.

Thanks, but unfortunately all videos play in the landscape position making that worthless for the main reason I want one.

It's absolutely not worthless for that reason. Did you take a look at the site? This is one of the first things that it says:

"Adjustable, detachable, kickstand built into the belt clip allows for multiple viewing angles..."

HTH,
PC49

Upvote 0
It's absolutely not worthless for that reason. Did you take a look at the site? This is one of the first things that it says:

"Adjustable, detachable, kickstand built into the belt clip allows for multiple viewing angles..."

HTH,
PC49
I'm pretty sure they mean multiple vertical angles like a lounge chair. They make no mention of it rotating or allowing for horizontal landscape viewing nor is there a photo displaying such.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones