• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Dont have a danny larue about Developing (Asking for some help with the making of my app)

Farley1981

Jun 15, 2010
Hello all.

I'm new to this forums as i have only just found you lot :)

i've just got the HTC desire phone on the orange network, what agreat phone im really liking it the only down side is i cant find a fishing app.

I'm a keen Sea Fisherman, and would love an app to help me store GPS waypoints and able to enter some data into the app, but like i said this is way beyound me :(

I'm looking for someone to help me design this app and release it on the market for a couple of quid. i could get this app well know due to the amount of fishing forums i use and people i know.

What i'm looking for in this app would be:

Some way to find your GPS loc and mark it in the program.
Able to enter data like what you cought, what bait was used, what time of day was it ie.. night fishing or day fishing, was it from the rocks or beach or peir, what rigs you used, and how big the fish was, and upload with a photo of your catch.

I know this is a lot thats why its way over my head, thats where one of you come into this :)

If no onw can help do you know of any company that would design this app for me?

Thank you all so much.

Robert.

This type of app can definitely be done. If you're hoping that someone else will make this for you, it'd be better to post in the app request forum. You should consider doing some wireframes around your app idea to better decide on specific features you would like and how it should all be organized.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones