• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Downloading

mendelab770

Lurker
Apr 28, 2016
Hi whenever I try to download something an app document picure it doesn't download it has a download notification but doesn't actually download

Attachments

• IMG_20161009_001413.jpg
    IMG_20161009_001413.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 168
check your network connection . do your other file downloads from browser? if you wifi or 3g that maybe boost your download. that some looks like pc. when my windows is xp ( now 7) i got problem exe file not download stuck on anywhere . that problem fixed after protect the network with firewall.

Hope that helps:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
check your network connection . do your other file downloads from browser? if you wifi or 3g that maybe boost your download. that some looks like pc. when my windows is ( now 7) i got problem exe file download stuk on anywhere . that problem fixed after protect the network with firewall.

Hope that helps:)

The network connection is not the problem. When he reboots the phone the downloads from before go with no problem (so he needs to restart to download anything). He is using 4g and all other internet related things work fine. He is using cm13 if that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones