• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dreamlyfe Themes, Docks, Icons [Updated - New Theme: 3.19.11]

The font is calibri. It's a bit tweaked though.

Love the latest Lux look. I've purchased both the full and mid. The only icon I am missing is one for Foursquare. Do you plan on updating the icon pack? Maybe with 4square or 4sq? Thanks for all your work!

i'm glad you like it! I tend to handle updates on a case by case basis now that I have a good overall index of icons. 4 square isn't fitting the template but here's a few other options.

Attachments

• 4sq.png
    4sq.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 4sqr.png
    4sqr.png
    5 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: EeZeEpEe
Upvote 0
I noticed there's no text icon for voicemail. Possibility of uploading one please???

Assuming that you're talking about the Dreamlyfe.Original icons (since this is that thread) there is a voicemail icon included. It's in the "Voice" icons folder.

I have just one more request. Could you make one for "PingChat!" If it doesn't fit maybe Just "Ping!" or "Chat!" or "PChat!". Thanks!

These ok?

Attachments

• Ping - Chat.png
    Ping - Chat.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Chat - PingChat.png
    Chat - PingChat.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
To whom it may concern, here's an "alternative" apps icon (attached). I've been getting a lot of e-mailed request for this one.

I know this is kind of a thread 'bump' but I wanted to get it out there that the Dreamlyfe.Sharp dock is facing a few delays, my Evo screen is shattered, but it'll be repaired this Monday and production on the dock will continue then. :D

Thanks for the continued support and keep the requests coming.

Attachments

• apps (text).png
    apps (text).png
    5.3 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Just D/L Launcher Pro and installed DreamLyfe's Icon Pack. Having a few problems. First, I went to change the icons to a text and the letters are pretty small, any way to make it BIGGER? Second, i changed my contact icon and now when I touch it I get the following " Could not launch the requested activity" Any thoughts? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Just D/L Launcher Pro and installed DreamLyfe's Icon Pack. Having a few problems. First, I went to change the icons to a text and the letters are pretty small, any way to make it BIGGER? Second, i changed my contact icon and now when I touch it I get the following " Could not launch the requested activity" Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hey,

In regards to your contact icon, I'd recommend changing the shortcut because it sounds like, whichever shortcut you chose for the icon, isn't working/right. To do so you just long press the icon and select "change shortcut".

As for the icon sizes, they are maxed out in size and, depending on your screen size (Htc Evo or Droid X as opposed to an Incredible or Aria) the icons will appear larger/clearer or smaller. Basically, LauncherPro resizes all icons to a relative size so it depends on your screen size as to how large they appear.

Hopefully this post was of some help to you, Thanks for your support!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones