1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid 3G

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jhosley72, Dec 28, 2011.

1. jhosley72

jhosley72 Lurker

I have one contact that just recently I am unable to text more than a few letters before I am kicked out of the conversation box. On her contact box there is a picture of the text symbol with a red x on it. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Just one contact makes one think it's something up with the contact and not the message app. You might try deleting the contact and then entering it again. For the best support you should consider checking with the other owners of your device. Just click in on your device from this list: Android Phones - Android Forums

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Suggestion: Write down the credentials of that contact - then long press and delete and add back the contact.

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and useful! Happy Holidays! ;)