• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid decision problem!! PLEASE HELP!

loganmo

Lurker
Jul 30, 2010
OK. so our journey begins....

sooo, i bought a moto droid from bestbuy and it started getting REALLY REALLY hot, so i exchanged it for another moto droid... then i ended up exchanging that for the incredible cuz... well the incredible was better for the price and i LOOOOOOOOVVVEEDDD it, best overall combo for me. screen,size,sense,etc. but the battery life was horrible died after about 4 hours and was just horrible, i loved the darn thing but i couldnt even use it, so i had to return it, and ordered the droid X...UGH not liking it, its much too big, and the skin, motoblur is sooo bland and ugly (imo)..so by now you probably think i am just stupid or ignorant for exchanging my phone so much, but i just want to make sure that my 200$ investment that ill have for the next 2 years will fit my needs and expectations. so i can either just stick with the X, or be reeeallllly embarrassed and go back to verizon yet AGAIN to swap phones.

ANY HELP IS APRECIATTED THANKS!!!!!! :))):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p:p;););):rolleyes:

Spend some time analyzing your usage (biggest impact on battery life). Otherwise, you'll have issues no matter what you decide to go with.

May have nothing to do with usage. Other consideration is signal loss and reception.

I have an incredible and it sucks battery life if I am in a weak signal area; radio constantly searching for radio towers. At work I get 1-2 bars. On the weekend, having the same usage, I get 3-4 bars and I have twice the battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones