• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible & Outlook Contacts

KMOBDroid

Lurker
Jun 29, 2010
hello WORLD,

I am running into an problem with one of our Droid phone. We have it setup to sync with our exchange server. From the PC, we can create a outlook calendar event that will come up on the Droid phone.

But when we try to create a calendar event on the Droid Incredible there's no option to select the "Exchange" calendar so that it will show up on the user's Outlook calendar.

From aother Droid Incredible phone, i've repeated the same process of creating a calendar event on the Droid you have an option to select which caldenars " PC Calendar, Exchange, etc.."

I am misisng the Exchange on the Droid with the issue? Does anyone have any idea of what i may need to do? Thank you in advance!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones