• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Refuses To Turn On Completely

My Motorola Droid has been installed with quite a few apps, and because of that it's battery level discharges pretty easily. All i did was charge it then use it again. Simple.

Not this time.
No, this time my battery level was at 5% before i decided to charge it like i always do. But this time, when i start to charge it it only goes to the Motorola symbol before it mysteriously turns off then goes back to the Motorola symbol again...I've tried taking the battery out and everything, but nothing. And i can't turn it on manually because the battery level has died completely.
In short;
-I can't turn it on manually because of the empty battery level
-Everytime i start to charge it it only goes to the Motorola symbol before it turns off....and does the same thing agian.
I love my Motorola Droid, it's not just a phone, it's my go-to for games, movies, music, friends, facebook ,entertainment. It's my best friend.
Can anyone please resolve my issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones