• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X for penny

Hi all,

I'm seriously considering this "Amazon" deal of a New Droid X for a penny on a new 2 yr contract.

Does anyone know if this deal is legit, or if "Amazon Wireless" is legit. The Droid X is going for $199.99 here in my area at both Best Buy and the Verizon stores. I even emailed Amazon to ask if these one cent phones were "Refurbs" and they said all the phones they sell are brand new!

Has anyone had any experience with this company (Amazon Wireless)? What's the catch here?

Thanks for any replies.

Dh
Springfield, Virginia

Hi all,

I'm seriously considering this "Amazon" deal of a New Droid X for a penny on a new 2 yr contract.

Does anyone know if this deal is legit, or if "Amazon Wireless" is legit. The Droid X is going for $199.99 here in my area at both Best Buy and the Verizon stores. I even emailed Amazon to ask if these one cent phones were "Refurbs" and they said all the phones they sell are brand new!

Has anyone had any experience with this company (Amazon Wireless)? What's the catch here?

Thanks for any replies.

Dh
Springfield, Virginia

Very legit, Just received my 2 X's that i activated on a new two year family plan contract. All for the hefty sum of 0.02. (brandy new phones as well)

Amazon wireless was super easy to work with, ordered them on wed, had them on Fri

Amazing phones as well BTW!

No worries with amazon my man.

But that's just my 0.02:D Get it? heheeh

Reactions: dhend25
Upvote 0
My Amazon Droid X is arriving today!!

How difficult was it to port your number through this deal?

you should have gotten an email before you got your phone . It will tell you how to activate or transfer you current number. Just go to amazonwireless.com and go to your account or call the 1.877 number .

I even got my new verizon phone number emailed to me . I cant wait to have the droid x in my hands .

Reactions: dhend25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones