• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Droid X rooted

I was wondering if there was anyone out there living close to the state of Georgia that could root my phone to have a completely different operating system and have a boat load of new apps for a price? i sorta messed up myself on the root, thats the catch. So you gotta basically reset it then reroot it. I just dont have the time to deal with it and i need my phone, let me know if theres anyone interested. (offering 100-200 bucks)

Reactions: mocruz1200
First of all you don't need to pay one of us to help you root. That's what this forum is for. If you don't have time to post and follow through this forum we understand. I'm sure one of our talented people live near you. If not I will be in Atlanta on Monday and Tuesday May 2 & 3. I could probably help you then or you could mail it to one of us and we could do it and mail it back.

Upvote 0
I live close to Atlanta and I charge about $200 for non-Androidforum members. Free for members. What a benefit! If you would like to try over email, I can walk you through every step of the way. It's really not tough. PM me your email. We'll cover steps of the process as you and I both have time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones