• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droidhen support

syi

Android Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2011
oregon
If any of you play defender 2 you no doubt know about the recent update that made the game crap. Battles are now unnecessarily hard and laggy and none of the skills can be upgraded further that I've maxed. It seems they don't read emails from their players.

Need help I have no way emailing dh poker. I paid 100 dollars and within a week 600 million chips gone. I trusted this site please message me. sorry but only working part-time and 100 was alot
I realize that game is made by the same dev as the OP's question, but what do you mean you have no way of emailing the dev? His email listed at the Play Store is support@droidhen.com.
I've also removed your email address and phone number that you posted for your security. ;)

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
This is a discussion forum for Android users. We are not Google, nor are we the developers of this game.

My advice is to contact the developers directly. The Play Store listing for the game should include contact details, if the app itself does not. I don't think anybody other than them can help you.

Upvote 0
I have a problem man. I just opened my DH TEXAS POKER I'd and I found my chips amount zero. It was about 450M something in my account. Please help me and return my money. My referral code is: otmw7mh

FWIW apparently DroidHen, the game developers are in mainland China. Good luck with your refund.
http://gamerboom.com/archives/25927
DroidHen from China Zhejiang University.

Reactions: Xavier Black
Upvote 0
I lost 900 wins in my record about a half hour ago. I was playing lucky table and I believe there was a bot at that table. When I backed out I want from 20,000 wins to 19,100. I did win one hand since to see if it would re-set my record and did not. I should now have 20,001 wins. I started my day at 19,028 I believe it was. Please correct the problem.. Thank you

Upvote 0
I lost 900 wins in my record about a half hour ago. I was playing lucky table and I believe there was a bot at that table. When I backed out I want from 20,000 wins to 19,100. I did win one hand since to see if it would re-set my record and did not. I should now have 20,001 wins. I started my day at 19,028 I believe it was. Please correct the problem.. Thank you

er... Richard... well... um....

who exactly is it that you think that you are talking to?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones