• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DroidLive stuck as "Installed"

eruisto

Lurker
Nov 19, 2009
I recently uninstalled DroidLive (using ASTRO's program manager) since it was acting up, and I figured a re-install might help. I did so, and it seemed to work fine. I went to go re-install it, and market says its already installed!

It's not listed in the apps menu, nor in Android's app manager (or ASTRO's for that matter). I can't find a way to either tell Market it's not installed, or install it manually, so I can uninstall it again... Anyone know how to fix this?

I recently uninstalled DroidLive (using ASTRO's program manager) since it was acting up, and I figured a re-install might help. I did so, and it seemed to work fine. I went to go re-install it, and market says its already installed!

It's not listed in the apps menu, nor in Android's app manager (or ASTRO's for that matter). I can't find a way to either tell Market it's not installed, or install it manually, so I can uninstall it again... Anyone know how to fix this?

See if you can download the .apk manually somewhere on the web and try to install it that way, maybe then you can remove it properly. I'm not sure what else to do in that case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones