• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dual Sim Phone with GSM and CDMA

I am currently having Huawei P8Max with Dual Sim. Both sims are GSM or you may use one of them for mini SD card. I am looking for a phone that is wide like the Huawei that I have now but with GSM and CDMA so that I can move a CDMA sim to this phone. I found such phones on the net but not wide enough like the P8Max Huawei. Is there one with such specifications i.e. width not less than 92 mm and can take GSM and CDMA and can I move the CDMA sim to it without problems. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply. I am in Iraq and it neither Vrison nor the other. It is a local carrier calls itself Kalimat and I don't know who is behind it. How do I verify such movement of the sim would be successful, I guess by trial and error. Ireturn again to my main question ...is there a wide phone with gsm and cdam? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones