• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Duel Screen Use...

mrteeth

May 3, 2012
I know this has Duel Screen capability. I use it for YouTube and Browsing. The only thing I don't like is as I'm playing my Youtube video, if I open up a second app, which is normally a browser, the video stops. I have to restart it. Anyone know a work around for this or is that how it is. Not a huge deal but if there's a fix, I'd like to resolve it somehow.

Also I am curious as to how others use dual screen on the Note?

Thanks-

I use MX Player. It has multi window support. I don't use split screen. I use cascade view which I launch email, browser and note taking apps. When using cascade I can move Windows around that support it.

I don't have the 10.1 with me, but the Note 2 has a stock video player that supports what you are describing.

Upvote 0
I know that Asus has a video demo with the helicopter, where you can minimize the screen and move it around. My question is, what video app is this? I know Netflix doesn't allow me to do this. Is it a video player app playing a movie stored on your Note?

It is the native video player.

remember, that if you click to open the bottom bar with apps, on the left it has the option to switch between dual screen and multi window.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones