• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help E-mail Photos - Only Attached?

JonnyCerv

Nov 14, 2009
Do you think it will come a time when we can view e-mail pictures that are embedded in the e-mail? Hate when I get a forward and can't view the pictures. Am I missing something? It seems only when people officially attach the file is when I can see it. Other than that..I get the blue box with a "?" in the middle.

Any fixes? Possible Update Fix in the future?

No fixes that I'm aware of. As you note, embedded images won't show, but attached or html linked images will.

Anything is possible in the future...fingers crossed. It's one of the "WTF?!" missing links in the Droid's capabilities, like BT voice dialing, inability to add any attachments other than pictures, etc. I wish Google would fix that instead of dorking around w/animated wallpaper and new app tray animations. <banging head on wall>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones