• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

E05 dlp mini Rk3128 android 4.4.2 projector (Firmware Fix help needed)

noman naseer

Oct 10, 2019
E05 dlp mini Rk3128 android 4.4.2 projector.

help needed to fix this Firmware

Attachments

• E05.jpg
    E05.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 542
You want to re-flash the firmware? That would need to come from the manufacturer. However their website is Chinese only, and doesn't seem to have any of their product firmwares available.
http://lianluo.com/wap/index.html

yes sir,

i can not find orignal stock firmware online but i tried Toumei.C800.series firmware. which is working loading android but when android start it show critical battery error and shutdown android immediately. how can i stop this shutdown ? can i send u this firmware can u edit to make it work.

Upvote 0
yes sir,

i can not find orignal stock firmware online but i tried Toumei.C800.series firmware. which is working loading android but when android start it show critical battery error and shutdown android immediately. how can i stop this shutdown ? can i send u this firmware can u edit to make it work.

Sounds like there is a hardware difference that makes the other device firmware incompatible. I certainly wouldn't be able to edit or hack it. I'm not s ROM dev, and I don't know anything about the technical details in this projector.

Think your only hope to get the original firmware, would he to try to contact Lianluo. They have Wechat and Weibo, and their site shows a Beijing phone number. How good is your Mandarin?

Upvote 0
the website u r sharing doesn't look like that projector company website. ? i guess some finance company
When I follow @mikedt's link, it takes me to a Chinese site as described, not a finance company. Perhaps you somehow ended up somewhere else.

By the way, mikedt lives in China and reads Chinese. If he says their site "doesn't seem to have any of their product firmwares available," I believe him. :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
the website u r sharing doesn't look like that projector company website. ? i guess some finance company

That was the website that was linked to from Newegg, who sold this projector in the US. And they do list Newegg as client. They're actually a sourcing, trading and export company, and the actual OEM who made this projector is unknown. That means the firmware for it is going to be pretty much impossible to find then.

Lianluo's Weibo lists all sorts of products, like electronics, apparel, fancy goods, toiletries, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones