1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

'ello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by morenasangre, May 1, 2010.

1. morenasangre

morenasangre New Member

May 1, 2010
    Hi there...I'm a technology veteran and a cellphone nOOb. I've worked with computers and laptops since the 90s; I spend way too much time on the 'net. But I was never really interested in the whole cellphone thing - I don't like to talk on the telephone, so why would I have a cellphone for anything but emergencies?

Then came 3G....oooh. But it was too expensive.

Then my husband became a pharmacist...oooohhhhh....

So I have just acquired 2 HTC incredibles, one for myself and one for my husband, and this is my first data-capable 'phone. Yes, I know it's a big jump from voice only to a Droid Incredible, but I've absolutely delighted so far.

I joined up here because, in wandering around yesterday trying to learn to use the new phone, I read several threads on these boards and they seemed friendly, useful, and very supportive. I think I'm going to fall in love with my android, and I know from experience that having a smart community to help answer questions is one of the best aspects of the net. So...here I am. You can call me Morena; I'm old enough to know better than to put my age on a message forum, and I work as an English & Humanities instructor at a community college in the Southern US. I'll be seeing you all around!

Advertisement

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: