• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi there...I'm a technology veteran and a cellphone nOOb. I've worked with computers and laptops since the 90s; I spend way too much time on the 'net. But I was never really interested in the whole cellphone thing - I don't like to talk on the telephone, so why would I have a cellphone for anything but emergencies?

Then came 3G....oooh. But it was too expensive.

Then my husband became a pharmacist...oooohhhhh....

So I have just acquired 2 HTC incredibles, one for myself and one for my husband, and this is my first data-capable 'phone. Yes, I know it's a big jump from voice only to a Droid Incredible, but I've absolutely delighted so far.

I joined up here because, in wandering around yesterday trying to learn to use the new phone, I read several threads on these boards and they seemed friendly, useful, and very supportive. I think I'm going to fall in love with my android, and I know from experience that having a smart community to help answer questions is one of the best aspects of the net. So...here I am. You can call me Morena; I'm old enough to know better than to put my age on a message forum, and I work as an English & Humanities instructor at a community college in the Southern US. I'll be seeing you all around!

Hi there...I'm a technology veteran and a cellphone nOOb. I've worked with computers and laptops since the 90s; I spend way too much time on the 'net. But I was never really interested in the whole cellphone thing - I don't like to talk on the telephone, so why would I have a cellphone for anything but emergencies?

Then came 3G....oooh. But it was too expensive.

Then my husband became a pharmacist...oooohhhhh....

So I have just acquired 2 HTC incredibles, one for myself and one for my husband, and this is my first data-capable 'phone. Yes, I know it's a big jump from voice only to a Droid Incredible, but I've absolutely delighted so far.

I joined up here because, in wandering around yesterday trying to learn to use the new phone, I read several threads on these boards and they seemed friendly, useful, and very supportive. I think I'm going to fall in love with my android, and I know from experience that having a smart community to help answer questions is one of the best aspects of the net. So...here I am. You can call me Morena; I'm old enough to know better than to put my age on a message forum, and I work as an English & Humanities instructor at a community college in the Southern US. I'll be seeing you all around!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones