1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email and camera issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wacksonjackson, Apr 11, 2012.

1. wacksonjackson

Hey i got my HTC one x the other day,

The camera is great but its creating what appears to be corrupted files. i think it might only be when using the HDR function although!

This was me trying out my camera for the first time

[​IMG]

And my mail application the HTC sense one not gmail doesnt really work. itll sync mail fine but not by itself. ive set up the peak times and told it to do it half hour then hour but it doesnt actually sync by itself...

but apart from this and sense crashing now and then im loving the phone!

Thank you

Attached Files:

• jpg.jpg
      jpg.jpg
      File size:
      892.8 KB
      Views:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dawkinsmj

dawkinsmj Lurker

I had the same issues yesterday after setting up my Hotmail and an Exchange Mail account, and found that in Settings - Accounts & Sync, Auto-sync was turned Off so I enabled this and then enabled the sync for my email accounts which were both listed as Exchange ActiveSync. Now I am being notified of new emails as soon as they arrive in the mailbox.

Hope this helps

wacksonjackson likes this.
  3. JasonC

JasonC Android Enthusiast

I haven't had a problem with the camera causing corrupted files but, I have emailed myself a few wallpapers and when I save these to the phone some of them are corrupted, I had to email the corrupted ones 2 or 3 times to sort the problem. God knows why this happened.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews