• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dbnguy

Jun 25, 2010
Anyone using any other email app that is as close to the std one as possible? I dont mind it but need something with multi select function :)

My biggest gripe with the std app is that you have to select one email at a time to delete it, then you have to go into the trash folder and repeat the same process all over again to remove the deleted emails :mad:

Bit of a ball ache when you receive in excess of 15 to 20 emails...

Any advice? Have tried K9 Mail but that force closes every time I try read mail in the Inbox ????

Lee

I use K9 mail, it lets you batch delete which is perfect for me. It is very customisable and if you were a kid in the UK in the 1970's then even the icon is cool ;)

Hey Gunny, how ya doing? Doesn't timescape only bring together your notifications? Its not actually an email app. Or have I missed something big, perhaps its your sparkly new handset that has something we dont!?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones