• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help email notifications but no mail...

kayla23

Lurker
Oct 29, 2011
I just got my new phone two days ago and I love it. However, I have set up 2 hotmail accounts and I will receive notifications of new mails but I can't find them under either account or folders. I absolutely need to have them working and receiving the mails ASAP considering one is a business account. Let me know if there's any other info I need to provide - still new to this phone. Idk if this helps but i also have the notifications set to 15 mins and on vibrate (which it does). When I go and see that I cant find the messages, I make sure to refresh and still nothing.
I'd appreciate any help and is love if I could get this working right!

hi and welcome.

do you see any e-mail in your folders you setup?

the frequency of when you get notified makes no nevermind.

if you are sure you are in your hotmail INBOX and you dont see any e-mail you should just delete and re-setup the e-mail.

rest assured the handset will be 100% compatible with your accounts. I have 7 accounts on the evo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones