• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email prolems

Jamesrobbie

Lurker
Jan 31, 2013
Hi, can anyone help this poor old man, my Nexus 7 puts all my emails in junk , initial it did not it them correctly in the in box . what have I done and how do I correct it.
Also how do I get rid of unwonted photoes follow instructions to select photo but the delete bin does not appear> thank for help simple instructions will helpThank you

If you are using Gmail, first make sure sync is on so you can change the sync settings. Open Gmail, open Menu (3 vertical dots at top right), Settings, select your gmail account, under Data Usage it should say Gmail sync is ON. Touch Manage labels. Touch Inbox. The Sync messages should say how many days to sync. If it doesn't, touch Sync messages and choose your sync choice. Do that for each box, but make sure you are syncing Inbox, Priority inbox, and Sent at a minimum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones