• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have two gmail email accounts and a hotmail account and would like to know if there is an app that would display all the emails together (like outlook) with each having its own inbox. i would also like to assign different notification sounds to them and set individual timings for each account as to when it checks for new mail.

I am very new to android, and would at least like the email as it used to be set on my Palm Pre.

Thanks

Hi Astonred.

I'm also a new user, but I wonder if your Galaxy has a separate email program as well as GMail? I have an HTC Wildfire which has GMail and "Mail". The Mail app will probably do what you want, if you set it up with the three accounts. Not sure if you can set individual "pull" times though, or notification sounds.

Kevin.

yep, it does I'll try whacking the gmail accounts into the "Mail" client and see what happens. Cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones