• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PleezHalp

Lurker
Sep 21, 2023
Product Name
RCA Atlas 10 Pro
I tried setting up my tablet and I guess I set it up so good I locked myself out.

Had this thing for two years and just now set it up as I wasn’t able to use it due to my shit internet-well it’s not shit anymore, just the tablet is now lol

When I set it up I was trying to be smart and made a new Gmail for it and thought I didn’t need to write it down, I can’t remember the email or the pin I set up (4 digits)…

Can someone please help?

Are there any Roms I can put on it to get around the account sign in? I tried to do a factory reset and it needs the new gmail I set up for it that I can’t remember I just want to use it so any help is appreciated.

Upvote 0
I tried setting up my tablet and I guess I set it up so good I locked myself out.

Had this thing for two years and just now set it up as I wasn’t able to use it due to my shit internet-well it’s not shit anymore, just the tablet is now lol

When I set it up I was trying to be smart and made a new Gmail for it and thought I didn’t need to write it down, I can’t remember the email or the pin I set up (4 digits)…

Can someone please help?

Are there any Roms I can put on it to get around the account sign in? I tried to do a factory reset and it needs the new gmail I set up for it that I can’t remember I just want to use it so any help is appreciated.
They have to have security to guard against fat old Russian men posing as needy grandmothers who locked themselves out of their tablets, when in reality they are just trying to get into a stolen device. Good luck with your device.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones