• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emerging From Denial - Finally Officially Disappointed

he wants you to put the blessings of God on his phone and make it last longer.

Now i see how yall feel about me when i post haha! But at least i have a mostly positive outlook, and keep trying different things.

To post a complaint, whether its legit or not, and not do anything at all about it further than just bitch? I just dont see the point.

You obviously dont want to tinker much with the device so if i were you I would march into VZW and demand a new phone. If that doesnt work, demand another, and another, and another. Until you either have a refund, or a device you like.

Upvote 0
Thanks Most of you for your lovely support. And for your suggestions. Yes, in a panic and frustration, I improperly introduced myself to this forum. I however didn't insult anyone but Andi. My very own Incredible. Who by the way, has just simply freaked out about Frozen Yogurt. I think she likes Donuts better.

Of course, everyone has a different procedure to reach out. I'm HERE because my beloved yet remarkably indifferent phone, that I want desperately to work, is being difficult. (I have the phone in the first place because I fell head over heels in LOVE.) This was my first stop. And of course, I feel it appropriate to come to a place where everyone has something in common, - a biased opinion about My very own Andi through brothers and sisters! True Love, as it were! - where I can come and rescue my own opinion, resuscitate my original feelings for my Blasted Incredible, and then sort through what I want to do to help this poor wretched digital creature be all that it can be.

Of course, I forgot how forums can be so...a cross of helpful and insulting. Ah well. Now I remember. Good thing I have been blessed with patience. Hmm. Anyway, all of you, even those on high horses, passive aggressive insulters, everyone, you are all welcome to post in my thread! There is a place for you on the Internet! Pull up your soapbox! There is room for you!

Anyway.

Me and Andi are getting along fine since a hard reset. I was just scared to kill and resuscitate. I guess that is why I originally posted. I was sweating (literally) the inevitable.

So from the bottom of my heart, Thanks to those who supported me in the murder! I will be around, asking for actual help... Like, how can I actually stop all haptic feedback... Off to search the forums!

Peace to all! Yes even you.

Upvote 0
What governor are you using in the screen off profile? Conservative?

Your above numbers are freakish though, and most people cant expect to achieve that. Unless im missing something in which case id love the info lol

Conservative, Priority 50, 384 max, 245 min

wifi off, gps always on.

last night ended up with 17.5 hours off charger, 67% left but was flashing s-off and getting new apps in the meantime.

used it quite a bit more then the day before too. angry brids is about the only thing that blows my battery up.

Upvote 0
I just re-read this thread and have decided to come out of the closet...

For goodness sakes!

I'm Female.

Do only males own Incredibles?

Not that it matters.

It's my phone and it's update making trouble.

until stating you are a female you will be referred to as he because of majority.

some people might take it further and assume your are white and christian. :D

Reactions: izzy35
Upvote 0
You got 13hrs down to 50%?? jesus im doing something wrong lol

or i use my phone wayyyyyyyyy more than some people around here

48% remaining and it's now at about 14 hours. I haven't used it as much today as I normally do and I am running a 2150mah battery. :p Today is the first times I've gotten this much use out of this battery. (too busy at work to play)

Upvote 0
WHAT?!?! Is this with factory battery or an extended? Were u using 3G at all? How is this even possible? You guys are killing me with these mega hours of usage with no charging, when mine can't get more than 7 hours with a charge.

Well it actually ended up being about 31 hours total with a 2150mah extended battery. I usually turn the phone off at night so it can get a good solid charge. Today I've used it to download and flash ROMs as well as
adb shell. and running wireless about 1/2 the time. Not sure but this is the first time I've had it go so long. Could be I didnt play any angry birds or stream video too. With my 1300 I never got more than 7 hrs. either.

Upvote 0
With my 1300 I never got more than 7 hrs. either.
Well that's comforting...Wanted to make sure i wasn't losing my mind! LOL!

if i dont do much on my phone and have wifi i can go atleast 36 hours....couple days ago i went 19 hours and had about 55% left or so

EVO 1500 battery BTW
WOW!!! Well if I just "look" at but don't "touch" it, I guess mine could go that long too! But I see you're rooted, which I'm hearing, makes a huge difference. kind of makes me consider it.. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones