1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Emoji help?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GalaxyForLife, Apr 21, 2014.

1. GalaxyForLife

GalaxyForLife Lurker

Hello everyone ! I just recently started getting into "Rooting" the main reason I wanted to root my phone is because, I wanted my Galaxy S2 to be able to read Iphone emojis. I read up on this and decided to go with the root way ( all other ways I tried failed ). I've tried multiple Emoji Keyboards and fonts. Nohing, and I mean nothing has worked. My phone is now rooted. I do NOT know to much about tweaking with the root abilities, but the only reason I rooted my device is so I could fix this emoji problem ! I need the easiest way to get my Galaxy S2 to read Iphone emojis, without going to "technical" with things. Any help on my issue would be greatly appreciated !! Remember guys and girls ! I am no super high tech master! the simpler the better . Thanks !:D:D:D

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Hi there, GalaxyForLife. I'm sorry no one has responded to your question yet. Let's try moving this to the root forum for your device. Perhaps someone there will be able to help.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews