• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello everyone ! I just recently started getting into "Rooting" the main reason I wanted to root my phone is because, I wanted my Galaxy S2 to be able to read Iphone emojis. I read up on this and decided to go with the root way ( all other ways I tried failed ). I've tried multiple Emoji Keyboards and fonts. Nohing, and I mean nothing has worked. My phone is now rooted. I do NOT know to much about tweaking with the root abilities, but the only reason I rooted my device is so I could fix this emoji problem ! I need the easiest way to get my Galaxy S2 to read Iphone emojis, without going to "technical" with things. Any help on my issue would be greatly appreciated !! Remember guys and girls ! I am no super high tech master! the simpler the better . Thanks !:D:D:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones