• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emoji won't appear with Go Keyboard app

mmmirkhah

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013
Hello all,

First of all, howdy everyone! I am new to this forum, however I've used it in the past via google search.

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I downloaded the Go Keyboard app, Go Keyboard Emoji Plug in and Go SMS Emoji. I've gone into settings to select the Go Keyboard as my primary keyboard to use. When I go to type a text, I can pull the emojis up in the tab, but when I select them for a text message, the cursor moves a space, but it's blank. I've sent it, to try and see if it's just invisible to me, but the recipient only got a blank text.

I noticed another forumer posted about it back in October, but the answers weren't really relevant for my situation. Does anyone have Go Keyboard for their emojis? The only reason why I downloaded this keyboard was because I want the emojis to be accessible in the keyboard when I type a text message. Any ideas how to fix this? Or does anyone else know another app that has emojis programmed in it for texting and viewing?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones