• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help End dates for recurring events

BruceWaters

Lurker
Nov 24, 2010
Android Version: 2.2 (Froyo) Update 2.33.161.2
Network: Vodafone
Taskiller Used?: Yes
[Optional]Are You rooted & which Rom: I actually don't know what this means; so on that basis I suppose the answer is no
Issue: I can't enter end dates for recurring events!

I've searched and searched but there is nothing quite like this, which makes me think there is something wrong with my set up rather than the calendar application itself! It's VERY frustrating though!

I know it is possible to set an end-date on recurring events because there are a few calendar applications out there that allow me to do it. The standard calendar applications, however, allow me to select from a number of types of recurrence but do not allow me to specify when the recurrence ends. For example: I might have a training course between 09:00 and 17:00 every day for a week. If I set the daily recurrence I get that training course daily fro the rest of my life! Help!!!! This is driving me potty!

Many thanks

Bruce

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones