• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Epic 4G Touch on Boost

j32hig

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
My phone is running boost service originally a sprint phone. I know its running CWM 5.0.2.7, however i want to upgrade my phone to 4.0.4 but dont know how to go about it without ruining boost mobile service. Please if anyone has an idea on how to go about this respond.

I'm on Boost and have flashed several ROMs on my E4GT. As far as I know, the only thing that will erase your Boost flash is a hard reset via Settings > Privacy. I can confirm that wiping your cache/data/system in recovery isn't a problem.

If you've never flashed a ROM before, I suggest studying the All Things Root section very carefully. If you don't know what you're doing, you'll be in a world of hurt. I was a noob myself not that long ago, but if you do your research, you'll find it's not that hard after all. :)

Reactions: starsunmoon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones