• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4g vs iPhone 4 vs Droid 2

yeah. I'm done. filed under the likes of dr g and dietcoke.
You may as well just stop because at this point I think he is spouting nonsense. Until I see source material that says Samsung "copied" the snapdragon processor.... juzcallmeneo's posts don't mean shit. He is just speculating on something he knows nothing about.

Upvote 0
I don't recall seeing the Evo in this comparison so it really doesn't matter. But since you mentioned it, load up Asphalt or any other graphic intensive game and you'll see how the snapdragon processors stack up, meaning they don't.

Asphalt plays fine on my evo. I won't dispute that the epic handles the graphics better but I can play it and that's all that concerns me. Mobile devices are exercises in compromise and I gladly trade pure graphics functionality for greater stability and utility.

Upvote 0
Asphalt plays fine on my evo. I won't dispute that the epic handles the graphics better but I can play it and that's all that concerns me. Mobile devices are exercises in compromise and I gladly trade pure graphics functionality for greater stability and utility.
explain the evo's greater stability and utility. the epic and evo both run android, so that doesnt even make sense.

also, why are you on the epic forum? no one likes a troll. ;)

Upvote 0
To each his own, as they say. That's why we have a choice with Android. Though, it would be nice to have EVERYTHING :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones